Wednesday 14 September 2011

Who's a ROCKSTAR???

It's me...just sayin'...  :oD

Just wanted to post a quick one to say that, despite what you thought about me getting up and working out this morning (and don't worry, I understand since I was pretty sure I wasn't going to do it EITHER!), I totally got up and worked out this morning! 
Since I went to bed early last night, the dog (who is confined to the kitchen at night) decided we should get up early too and started fussing around 5:30 a.m.  I only didn't kill her becasue I was set to get up at 5:40 anyway!  So, I got her walked, got my food for the day together, fed all the four-footed creatures I am responsible for and got out the door by 6:10, which meant that I was at work and ready to go by 6:40 a.m.  Consequently, I was able to squeeze in 45 minutes of exercise, during which I stationary-biked 9.9 virtual kilometers and burned almost 400 REAL calories!
So YAY me!
As you were...

No comments:

Post a Comment